Airhouse Privacy Statement
1. Data We Collect
a. Personal Data. We call Data that identifies, or that could reasonably be used to identify, You as an individual “Personal Data”. We collect Personal Data in different ways. For example, creating an account in our system, or signing up for our mailing list. The Personal Data that we may collect includes:
- Contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address; and
- Financial and transaction Data, such as credit or debit card number, and bank account information;
b. Other Data. We call Data other than Personal Data “Other Data”. We collect Other Data through a variety of sources. One of our sources for Other Data is cookies and other technologies that record Data about the use of our websites, websites that implement our Services, and the use of our Services generally. Other Data that we may collect include:
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the version of the Services You are using; and
- Cookie and tracking technology data, such as time spent on the Services, pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic data;
2. How We Use Data
a. Personal Data. We and our service providers use Personal Data to: (i) provide the Services; (ii) detect and prevent fraud; (iii) promote, analyze and improve our products, systems, and tools. Examples of how we may use Personal Data include:
- To respond to inquiries, send service notices and provide customer support;
- To process a payments, communicate regarding a payment, and provide related customer service;
- For audits, regulatory purposes, and compliance;
- To develop new products;
- To send marketing communications;
- To improve or modify our Services; and
- To conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of, our business.
3. How We Disclose Data.
Airhouse does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If You have reason to believe that Your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if You feel that the security of Your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately.
6. Choice and Access.
You have choices regarding our use and disclosure of Your Personal Data:
a. Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us. If You no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, You may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails. We will try to comply with Your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if You opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send You important administrative messages that are required to provide You with our Services.
b. How You can access or change Your Personal Data. If You would like to review, correct, or update Personal Data that You have previously disclosed to us, You may do so by signing in to Your Airhouse account or by contacting us.
If emailing us Your request, please make clear in the email what Personal Data You would like to have changed. For Your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that You use to send us Your request, and we may need to verify Your identity before implementing Your request. We will try to comply with Your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
7. Retention Period.
Airhouse Sport Academy Ltd.
401 – 1201 Commercial Way
Squamish, BC, V8B 0V1
Sensitive Information. Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive Data in Your emails to us.