Homeschool PE Programs
We are very excited to be offering homeschool PE Lessons!
This is a carefully crafted Physical Education program, designed to include a range of activities covering the full scope of physical literacy for kids.
Utilizing Airhouse’s facilities of Trampolines, Gymnastics spring floor, free-running parkour zone, Skateboard mini ramp, and more! Students have full access to the facility and receive their physical activity requirements, alongside coaching and fun.
Our Lessons revolve around coordination, body awareness, strength and conditioning, nutrition, and skill development. This is based on Canada’s Sport For Life Long Term Athlete Development model.
Multi sport program covers:
• Strength & Conditioning along with Nutrition workshops
• Certified personal trainers and Coaches in each of the Sports covered
• Reduced price for the Local pass to allow the students to come practice/train any time they want
• Report cards showing the progress of each student
• We also have two private meeting rooms that all students can also use for ‘classroom’ work (or lunch!)
15 week program: Starting September 16, 2019
schedule options: mix and match the days of the week that works for you!
Mondays | 11 sessions | $214.50 (Thanksgiving and Remembrance Day no class)
Tuesdays | 13 sessions | $253.50
Wednesdays | 13 sessions | $253.50
Thursdays | 13 sessions | $253.50
Fridays | 13 sessions | $253.50
(Payment plans are available upon request)
K - Gr 3 1:15pm - 2:45pm
Gr 4 - 6 11:15am - 12:45pm
There will be orientation day social event prior to program commencement!
PLUS receive a Locals membership Drop-In Pass for just $150 so you can continue to play and train throughout the 15 weeks of Fall term.
Want to to use your PO number? Let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
Could Jumpstart Charity help you out with funding? See more info here.