Nanaimo Trampoline Drop In Schedule
Welcome to Airhouse. If this is your first time please follow these steps below to create an account, book your times and request a waiver. If you are returning please scroll down to our schedule.
1. In the schedule you will see different sessions times that have different age restrictions. Please click on the little information circle to see more information about each time. You can also see the capacity, how many are booked and if it is full.
2. Find the session that is right for you and click “Book Now”.
3. As you move through the booking you will be asked to create an account. You will also be able to add all family members. Please include all information including your full name as the Parent or Guardian for each individual. We use this information in the electronic waiver that you will sign later.
4. If you are looking to register children that you are not their Parent or Legal Guardian you can sign them up as part of your “family” but please use their parent’s email, phone number, address so that we can email the waiver to their parent to sign. This is a legal waiver and must be signed by their Parent or Legal Guardian.
5. Anyone participating in our Activity Zones must have a waiver signed and pay for a spot. We do have a viewing area where you can see all of the action.
6. Toddler Time all kids must bring along an adult over the age of 18 to play. Adults can be responsible for 3 children each and our price for Toddler Time is per child, adults are free.
7. To see in detail, with pictures, how to sign up please click here.
8. After you have created your Account the waivers can either be signed in our location by the Parent or Legal Guardian or are requested to be sent to you or the child’s parent. All waivers are signed on a computer or smartphone. You can request the waiver by email or phone. Please include the full names of the participants when you are requesting the waivers.