We have a number of sessions during the day. They have a start time and an end time. They are between 1.5 and 2 hours long (usually). When you come you are signing in to a session time. So come at the start of the session to get the full jumping / skating experience for that session.
When you purchase a drop in you are purchasing that time block and it will run out at the end of the session. If you want to stay for additional sessions you must purchase additional drop ins.
If you have a monthly or annual pass you can sign up for 1 session per day. If you would like to stay for an additional session you have to wait until the next session starts and ask our Guest Service Crew (GSC) if you can sign up for the next session. Additional sessions are at the discretion of the GSC staff if there is availability.
To add family members to your account please make sure you have logged in to your proper location, Squamish or Nanaimo.
Squamish: airhouse.frontdeskhq.com, in your account add a family member and sign a waiver.
Nanaimo: please login to airhouse.perfectmind.com. Once you have created your account at the top of your profile click the add family member button. Waivers are not automatic so if you can not sign in person call or email us so we can send you a waiver.
All waivers need to be signed by the individual 19 or older who is using the facility. If the user is under the age of 19 their parent or legal guardian must sign. We can email anyone so please try to sign up and get the waivers done in advance if you (the parent or guardian) are not attending that first time.
Everyone has to have a waiver before they can jump. Please read carefully for the location that you are wanting to attend as we are on 2 different systems. We are working on connecting them but currently they are separate ones.
Squamish: Please go to airhouse.frontdeskhq.com to create your account and sign your waiver.
Nanaimo: Please go to airhouse.perfectmind.com to create your account. Once an account is created you can either sign in person when dropping off the first time or please contact us to send you an electronic waiver. You can follow sign up directions here.
Toddler Time – 3 & 4 year old Child and Parent jump or skate time. Price includes 1 child and 1 parent. Both need waivers.
Open Drop In – 3+. During this Session 3 & 4 year olds must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian 19 or older. All participants pay the drop in fee. Kids 10 and under must have a parent in the building at all times, we have great coffee and a lounge.
Youth 5 – 12 – A great time for Elementary School age kids to have the place to themselves. Kids 10 and under must have a parent in the building at all times, if you don’t like coffee try the tea.
Youth 5 – 17 – All School age kids, probably the loudest session of the day. Kids 10 and under must have a parent in the building at all times, forget the tea try the poutine.
Ladies Skate Night – All ladies 5 and up. This is a special Skate Night just for you.
13+ – Name says it all, if you are a teen or older come in and have fun.
Adult Time – 18+, some nights just for you!
1. It’s great for your heart
It provides a vigorous aerobic workout, getting your heart to increase the rate at which it pumps blood around your body. It also strengthens the muscles needed for a healthy cardiovascular system.
2. It’s an efficient and easy way of exercising
According to a Nasa study, jumping on a trampoline for 10 minutes is equivalent to a 30-minute run, giving you the same benefits in a third of the time.
3. It’s easy on your joints
Trampolining is a low-impact exercise, because the bouncy mat absorbs the force when you land, preventing jarring of your ankles, knees, hips and spine. It’s easier on your joints than running or jogging.
4. It helps you build strong bones
The repetitive jumping puts your bones under a small amount of stress, which is needed to encourage them to build up mineral content. This increases the density of your bones and reduces your chance of developing conditions such as osteoporosis.
5. It builds strong muscles
Powerful jumping strengthens the muscles in your legs, as they work hard to push you upwards. With repetitive jumping, your muscles have to contract more often than they do with most other exercises, which increases their stamina.
6. It helps with co-ordination
You need to be able to really concentrate to maintain balance, achieve different positions, jump high and prepare for the next position – all at once. Practising this improves motor skills and helps with co-ordination.
7. It’s good for relieving stress and boosting your mood
Exercise, such as trampolining, will release endorphins, the feel-good brain chemicals.
These can help to reduce stress and ease anxiety and depression. It’s fun and can leave you feeling invigorated.
8. It helps to tone your body
Trampolining uses a variety of muscles, including your legs and stomach, because you use your core muscles to stay balanced. Bouncing on a trampoline on a regular basis can help to keep your stomach and bottom toned.
9. It can assist you in losing weight
Jumping on a trampoline burns calories. It can also boost the rate at which your body metabolises food, which will help it to burn fat.
10. It helps your lymphatic system to do its job
The lymph system, which carries toxic substances out of your body, needs gravity and body movement to work properly. Bouncing on a trampoline stimulates the lymphatic drainage system to get rid of toxins, bacteria and waste from your cells, effectively cleansing them.
11. It improves energy levels
More oxygen flows around your body when you bounce on a trampoline and this can result in a rise in energy levels. Meanwhile, getting extra oxygen to your brain can improve mental alertness.
We recommend comfortable athletic wear. Here are some things to wear and not to wear.
To wear & bring:
- Athletic attire.. jumping in jeans is just sweaty and you can’t do all the cool tricks
- Socks – everyone has to have grip socks. All socks must have a grippy bottom (yes we sell them but you can bring your own.. preferably washed and smelling like roses).
- Water bottle – you are going to sweat. We sell water bottles and bottles full of water so if you don’t have one no worries we can help you out.
- Short or pants… seems obvious but some kids are just too excited to get here.
Sure they can. First things always is to check the schedule. Our daily sessions are broken out by age groups.
Toddler Time – this is for 3 & 4 year olds (and Pre K 5 year olds). You only pay for the kids and the parents have to go in and jump with you.. or just stand their looking cool.
Open Drop In – this one is for 3 – 130. You are never too old to bounce but you have to at least be 3. This one is for the whole family. Big kids watch out for little and little kids make sure the big kids get a turn.
Youth Drop In Times – No Adults Allowed. This is for 5 – 17 year olds to Grip it and Rip it!
13+ – seems pretty self explanatory doesn’t it. If you aren’t 13 then this time isn’t for you. And the + means grandma can get her bounce on as well.
There are only 2 ways to get on that Squamish Super Tramp.
- Be in an Academy Program and if you are really good your coach will take you on it.
- Be 13 or older and pass a test from one of our qualified coaches. Everyone has to take the test… even superman.
Our Aircrew are here to help during all of our drop in sessions but they won’t teach you to do a back flip.
The best way to learn to do a back flip fast take one of our Private Lessons. These private lessons are great for 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 instruction. Work on specific skill improvement at your own pace. The next best way to learn to do a back flip is to take our Airhouse Academy program. As you move through the skill progression you’ll find that all roads lead to flipping.
That depends on their age.
3&4 year olds need to have a paying adult, 19 or older, in the trampoline area with them at all times. During Toddler Time our price includes both Toddler and an Adult. Max number of Toddler’s per one adult is 3.
5 – 10 year olds must have an adult in the building at all times. In Squamish that adult can go to Tall Trees Bakery or Backcountry Brewing but must check in with the front desk before hand. We also have select times (currently only in Nanaimo) called Air Time where you can pay an additional $5 to have your child watched by one of our team. Max number of kids per staff member is 8.
11+ year olds can be dropped off and the adult does not have to stay in the building. All kids in the party must be older than 10 to leave. Make sure we have your mobile phone number on file and your ringer is on. The most popular phone call is them calling you because they want to buy an ice cream.
At the Airhouse we are strict on all of our jumpers being older than 3. There are lots of amazing kids younger than 3 and we just can’t wait to meet them. I recommend booking their 3rd birthday party here and start off their Airhouse jumping career with a bang!
In Nanaimo we will let in 2 year olds into our Spring Floor area. You can not pre book the 2 year olds, that has to be done on the day.
What’s the difference between the 1 Month Pass and a Monthly Auto-Pay?
- First major difference is that the 1 Month Pass is a Local Pass and the Monthly Auto-Pay is a Wicked Pass.
- Local Passes work only at the Location of Purchase and has no other discounts.
- Wicked Passes work at all Locations, in all sport zones and you get discounts on Academy Lessons.
- The 1 Month Local Pass is for 1 month only and will end after your month expires.
- The Monthly Auto-Pay will automatically renew every month on the date you purchased. You must have a credit card on file for this pass.
Why do you have 2 passes?
- The 1 Month Pass is intended for people that only want a pass for 1 month and don’t want to commit to longer,
- The Monthly Auto-Pay is for people that want to commit to longer than a month but only want to pay 1 month at a time. Since you are committing to longer we commit to a lower monthly price and more benefits with the Wicked Pass Program.
How can I cancel either pass?
- The Cancellation policy for both passes is you can cancel them at any time. The day you cancel is the day they end. There is no prorating or post dating the cancellation. There are also no refunds. We would suggest cancelling a few days before your next billing so you get full use of the pass for that last month.
Great question. Birthday party bookings include 15 spots. If you want to bring more people that is great but please let us know in advance. We still run a drop in sessions during that time but decrease the capacity to allow for the Birthday Party People. So please let us know if you are bringing more so we can limit the capacity further.
Just to be 100% clear other people will be here jumping, skating or BMXing while your party is going on.